Hello everyone, we’ve deployed a lot of updates and enhancements over the past 3 weeks and wanted to share our progress with you!
– The AO39 has been completed.
– When entering an assistant’s contact information, you can now specify if the assistant’s information is displayed on the associated client’s invoices.
– A “Totals” row has been added to the gross receipts ledger.
– A “Totals” row has been added to the attendance ledger.
– You can now add a custom note when sending an invoice.
– You can now enter a proceeding date span.
– When creating a federal invoice, you now have the option to add a misc. fee with supporting description.
– Invoice printing now defaults to portrait mode.
– When applicable, the firm name appears below the attorney’s name.
– Dashboard layout preference updates no longer reset on logout.
– Dates are now listed chronologically on the AO38.
– A “Remarks” column has been added to the AO37 which displays any specified itemization.
– On the invoices main section, even if an attorney is with a firm, their name is still displayed under the “Recipient” column in this format “Attorney Name – Firm Name” instead of just displaying the firm name.
– Added an hours & minutes for “Preparation Time” which isn’t counted as a day in court.
– A038 now rounds in quarter increments.
– 14 additional rate types have been added to the freelance invoice workflow.
– In app notifications upon CC payment receipt has been finalized which includes the date, amount paid, invoice number and a direct link to the invoice from within your notifications section.
– When selecting a firm (invoice creation or attorney assignment) the city that the firm is located in has been appended to the name.
– The header design on your profiles have been improved for more consistency.
– Up next… A big batch of awesome!
Keep the feedback coming and thanks for your continued support!
Your Reporter Suite Team